Blog Archive

Saturday 23 February 2013

Waffles, Bacon, Sausages ....

Eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, Hash-brown. Esther, please don't get carried way! Making Waffles for breakfast. I tell you, my family really live it up when it comes to Saturday breakfast. I normally wake up for 6am. Clean the kitchen, bathroom, then go back to the kitchen and start cooking. I love when the smell of food wake's my family up on Saturday (11am).

I act like i don't love making it  but i do. I love cleaning and cooking but only when i want to! Hope you all have got a Waffle Iron. It really makes it easier, i tell you! Didn't have to change this recipe when i got it. Its that good. Will paste the recipe and have also got an image for you guys,

                                                 melted butter over it!


Ingredient.

400g -Plain flour
2tsp - Baking powder
2tsp - Salt
100g – Caster sugar
4 - Eggs
200g - Butter
600ml - Milk

Method

1,Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
Add the sugar and mix well. Whisk the eggs in another bowl, then mix in the melted butter and milk.  Pour the wet ingredients into the centre of the dry ingredients, whisking all the time until you have a smooth batter.

2, Heat the waffle machine. Using a ladle, pour some batter into the machine.  Do not fill it up too much.  Close the lid and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until waffles are golden brown and cooked through.

Serve with Golden syrup, Ice-cream, Fruits, Whipped or pouring cream.

Need to go tuck into my breakfast and leave you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment