Blog Archive

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Hand picked, wash and polished cooking Apples and Pears.

People, people, people please can you help me? I have two Apple tress and one Pear tree in my garden. I have made too much desserts and jams. I am not complaining but please i want to give some away. Also love is sharing and Grace isn't eating alone!

 
So, if you want some  free hand picked, washed and polished cooking Apples and Pears. Please don't hesitate to ask for some, either by email or on the comment box below the post. Send me a facebook message or an email on estherfairs.co.uk. I can meet up with you depending on where you are and how much you want. I got enough for a grosser for two weeks.
 

You are doing me a favour remember that and don't forget. they are free!  

No comments:

Post a Comment