Blog Archive

Monday 30 March 2015

Easter and Chocolate.

Hello people,
                      Happy Easter. I am so sorry that I haven't been posting for a while. I started using Instagram and thought that was me posting.

Well, Easter is here and I hope you all have bought your Easter eggs because I went all out buying Easter eggs for myself and I am not a chocolate fan. We are so busy at the bakery, baking cookies at Estherfairs. I can't believe I actually have time to say hello and tell you all to put in your last minuite order for Simnel cakes, Cupcakes and Cookies.

You can also pick up hand made cookies from The Frangipani Cafe @  96 Knights Hill, West Norwood, starting from Wednesday the 1st of April. Like I said, we are so busy baking.

We love you and hope to here from you soon!

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment