Blog Archive

Monday 14 July 2014

Hello my people.

I have missed you all like crazy. I needed to get away for a  while but i am back now and ready to answer all your questions. I never post your response online because i fell people's privacy should still be respected. Thanks to all the well wishers and those who were checking if i had a new post or  have updated the blog page. I can't begin to tell you how important you all are to me.

I really don't know what to start with. Maybe i should post some of my cakes or tell you about my time off. I also think you guys should choose and You can send me an email at estherfairs@mail.com and i post the topic with most comment. Like i said, lets still keep something's private  ok!

Lest i forget, i was approached to be a Head chef for a new company in London. Still thinking about that and i also want to work with some lovely friends. I was going to spill the title of the company (The name gives it away). Its still on the down low, so "MUM's" the word!

will be expecting your response and have a lovely evening you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment