Blog Archive

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Sweet Valentine!

Where should i start?  I know where you all can start. Order your cakes. cookies and desserts from estherfairs, for this coming valentine's day.

Okay, i can start here! Where no one wants to venture too! I will spread my wings and speak the truth. I Esther, believe that we have boxed the word "valentine". We all believe that valentine's day should only be for lovers. i strongly disagree. my cousins and i have a tradition. We all get together both the single ones and the not so single ones. We gather and feast the night away with each other. I normally serve lots of sweet food and we all watch movies and have a fun time together. I have a poem to share with you all and some dessert pictures that will put you in the mood.

Sweet and pretty.
 

You can never go wrong with macaroons.
 
My cousin Karen, always buys roses for each person who rsvp's. We have even taken it to the next step by reading poems to each other and if you want to buy a gift. You shouldn't spend anymore than £50.
 
Spread the love.
 
love isn't just for couples, we all need to celebrate love amongst each other. I have a poem to share with you all, that will put you in the mood. Like i said, sharing is loving. Gather your friends that are single and lonely and celebrate together.

The poem i promised, by Harry Boslem

Sweet Valentine

I could watch the sunrise, I could watch the sunset,
I could walk in the rain without getting wet,
I could witness their beauty as the flowers bloom,
I could I could listen to bird songs as the new day dawns,
I could feel the sunshine through the darkest clouds,
I could hear a sweet whisper through the roar of a crowd,
I could walk on water without soaking my feet,
I could travel the world in less than a week,
I could ponder the knowledge passed down by the wise,
I could dwell in a castle built in the sky,
I could paint a portrait and bring it to life,
I could sleep without pain, on the edge of a knife,
I could play a sweet melody to soften the mood,
I could take all the bad and turn it to good,
I could float on the breeze, I could fly on the wind,
I could soar high in the sky leaving the world behind,
I could travel the cosmos and watch it unfold,
I could witness it's power, so wonderful to behold,
But of all the wonderful things I could do,
There's nothing in the universe that compares to you,
I'll hold you in my heart for the rest of my life,
You're my living miracle, my sweet valentine.


Spread the love and share with others!
Esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment