Blog Archive

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Best Birthday Ever!

It was my birthday last month and I had a lovely dinner with some friends from church to celebrate my birthday and got loads of gifts too. Being a Christian we are taught, love is sharing! So, i decided to share my birthday cake with those who had and were celebrating a special occasion in January. We all felt special and we had a lovely month because lets face the truth. January can be a bit depressing because most of us over spent our money during the holidays. Well, i had a fantastic January, best birthday ever because i have God living in me.

I have been very busy, that is why I have been too lazy to type but i told myself. I had to apologise for staying away for a long time. That is no excuse for staying away and i had to say hello yesterday and you know once you start typing you can't stop.

Best Birthday Cake Ever!


I will post some pictures later and i will also post a baptism cake as well. Really missed you guys.

Esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment